Thursday, September 24, 2009

How To Save And Be Sociable At The Same Time

Last weekend, one of my readers clued me in on a few collaborative shopping sites that I hadn't heard of previously.  The premise is simple: the more people (friends, or anyone) you get to purchase a specific item or service, the less it costs.  There are at least three sites that will allow you to do this.  They are national, but in major cities.  Chances are, yours is included.

Groupon
Buywithme
Livingsocial

If your city isn't listed, I would encourage you to search for a similar site for your area.

As a reminder, this is your site, too.  If there is anything you would like to see (or not see) let me know.  This is your site and I am happy to tailor the research and postings based on where you might want to save in your budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment