Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Changes coming to Starbucks Rewards



If you love coffee as much as I do, Starbucks coffee just might be your go-to for your addiction (I am sorry, habit).  For several years, My Starbucks Rewards loyalty program has been rewarding customers after buying a certain amount from their stores (which they track using stars).  After what was 15 stars, you get free coffee, discounts, etc.  That will soon be changing.

The best overall change is that it will require fewer purchases to get a free cup of coffee. The bad change coming is that I am going to miss the benefit of getting a Tall coffee free when buying a pound of coffee.

If you have never heard of Starbucks Rewards, here is a short video to watch:


Here is a run down of the new benefits:

Rewards Faster - Coming October 16th My Starbucks Rewards is coming to you faster (and tastier).

On October 16th, these new changes will be implemented, so hurry if you still want to experience the current benefits.  In a future post, I will show you how you can make your coffee budget go just a bit further with some strategic purchasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment