Saturday, January 12, 2013

Join Me on Pinterest

I have been playing around a lot with the every excellent Pinterest site.  I am not much of a visual person, but Pinterest makes it easy to share photos and more by "pinning' items you come across on the web.  I recently discovered an awesome data visualization site, Visual.ly, that allows you to share both static and interactive infographics on a variety of topics.  I have added several to the Consumer's Edge page.

Naturally, mine focus on topics such as saving money, using coupons, budgeting, banking, and looking at trends impacting consumers.  My favorite graphics that I have come across provide an interactive dashboard view of a particular topic. Given that tax season is upon us, the interactive tax bracket infographc is particularly useful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment