Monday, July 29, 2013

It's Makeover Time For The Consumer's Edge

Fellow readers, with some help, I have been tinkering with the site's look recently, but it's still a work in progress.  You will notice a new banner and a few tabs added at the top.  The banner/header is what I feel represents the blog well--the idea is to help you grow your savings (like a plant) everyday so you can have more left for other things in life, be it fun, travel, charity, etc.  Why spend more if you don't have to?

You will also notice a few tabs at the top which have a basic bio/contact info, and more importantly, some of my favorite resources.  These pages are often the source of inspiration for articles, tips, etc.  The web changes frequently, but I am confident the links cited will be valid well into the future.  

I am definitely open to, and welcome, your feedback.  Thanks for reading, wherever in the world you happen to be.

--The Edge

No comments:

Post a Comment