Thursday, January 31, 2013

Help me bring you a better Consumer's Edge

Thanks for being loyal readers of this blog over the last few years.  Its been a great hobby/passion of mine to write and share my thoughts on everyday activities that can help you save money.  But, I need your help.  I am brimming with ideas, but what would you like to see more of?
  1. More personal advice?
  2. A help wanted section (you have a question, I will do my best to answer)?
  3. More pictures?
  4. More infographics?
  5. Reviews?
  6. Tools?
  7. Layout improvement?  (I am definitely all ears for this)
I am always looking to improve the layout and content of the blog to make it useful and worth your time.  Soon, I will be adding a few tabs to the top to help separate out content better.  In the mean time, thanks for reading, and please pass this website on to your friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment