Thursday, January 31, 2013

Help me bring you a better Consumer's Edge

Thanks for being loyal readers of this blog over the last few years.  Its been a great hobby/passion of mine to write and share my thoughts on everyday activities that can help you save money.  But, I need your help.  I am brimming with ideas, but what would you like to see more of?
  1. More personal advice?
  2. A help wanted section (you have a question, I will do my best to answer)?
  3. More pictures?
  4. More infographics?
  5. Reviews?
  6. Tools?
  7. Layout improvement?  (I am definitely all ears for this)
I am always looking to improve the layout and content of the blog to make it useful and worth your time.  Soon, I will be adding a few tabs to the top to help separate out content better.  In the mean time, thanks for reading, and please pass this website on to your friends and family.